Directions

First time here? Welcome! Click on the 'Overview' page link to the right!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome to my new web log.

I want to keep things very simple. I find it a lot easier to put pen to paper, but that method makes it hard to publish, doesn't it?

I think that I have valuable things to say. I've lived 50 years on this planet, and it seems to me that I should have some wisdom that could be valuable to someone, somewhere.

Wisdom should be something that helps someone. Practical tools for life.

You may or may not need the same tools that I have found useful, and that's OK.

The best tool, of course, is the uncarved block, because it can be made into anything. In other words, your best chance at adapting to whatever life brings to you is from keeping an open mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment