Directions

First time here? Welcome! Click on the 'Overview' page link to the right!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Vulnerability

I have no idea where this might take us, and that is a little scary. I used to think that when I had a 'butterflies in my stomach' feeling it meant I was scared. But that feeling is just a recognition of vulnerability. I have learned that outside of my comfort zone is where I really live life.

You will never reach home if you are clinging to the safety of third base.

No one wants to feel vulnerable. But the truth of it is that vulnerability is openness and openness is availability and availability allows creation and creation is life!

So, which direction do I turn?
----Well, in what direction does your heart skip a beat?

What scares you, is what excites you and what excites you is what you love and what you love is what enlivens!

No comments:

Post a Comment